1. What types of payment do you accept? at the Box Office – Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If purchasing via ticketmaster.com payment acceptance choices can be found on the purchase page.
Can I buy tickets offline? in person at the Box Office How? Location is 6801 Franklin Avenue, hours are 10am-3pm Mon-Thurs, closed Fri-Sun. Only day of the event on event day the Box Office opens at noon.
3. What fees and taxes will I be charged? Ticketmaster, and venue fees.
4. How will I get my tickets if I buy them online? Ticket delivery can be mobile tickets sent to your phone or TM printed tickets mailed to you. Please note that TM printed tickets incur a $5 mailing fee, or you can choose Will Call to pick up at the Box Office (payment cardholder only, with photo ID). Print-at-home is no longer available, and a paper-printed copy or photo of the mobile ticket is not accepted.
5. Do you offer refunds? Refunds only at place of purchase if the event is canceled or postponed.
6. What if the event is canceled or postponed?
Tickets purchased at the Box Office must be returned to the Box Office and will be verified. Regrettably, a refund is not possible if physical tickets are not returned. When physical tickets are received by the Box Office:
If paid by credit card the original payment card must be provided. Unfortunately, a refund is not possible without the original payment card. A check request will be processed if you paid in cash & a check mailed to you. A minimum of two weeks is required for a check request to be processed, which could take significantly longer.
We apologize for unforeseen delays and appreciate your patience.
For tickets sold through Ticketmaster: you will automatically receive a refund for a cancelled event. For a rescheduled event where you cannot make the new date log into your TM account for instructions.
7. What if my tickets are lost or stolen? Reprints at box office only to ticket purchaser if able to verify the sale.
8. Can I show my tickets on my phone at the door or do I need to have the physical tickets with me?
We take both options Ticketmaster will be mobile tickets and physical tickets will be if you have purchased through the arena. The Box Office only issues printed tickets when you purchase in person. Ticket delivery from Ticketmaster can be mobile tickets sent to your phone or TM printed tickets mailed to you. Please note that TM printed tickets incur a $5 mailing fee, or you can choose Will Call to pick up at the Box Office (payment cardholder only, with photo ID). Print-at-home is no longer available, and a paper printed copy of the mobile ticket is not accepted.
For mobile tickets please remember to access your tickets via your Ticketmaster account and save it to your phone wallet before arriving. If you cannot access your mobile tickets please note that only the payment cardholder can pick up tickets at the Box Office with payment card used and photo ID presented at the window.
9. Can I put tickets on hold? Will Call is only available if purchased online through Ticketmaster
10. At what age does a child need a ticket? Children 2 to 12 need a ticket.
11. Do you offer military, senior citizen, or other discounts? no
12. What does general admission mean? Upper-Level seating in rows 18-30 is general admission with no assigned seat.
13. Will my seats be together? Yes concurrent reserved seats purchased in one transaction will be together.
14. What should I do if I don’t receive my tickets? reach out to ticketmaster or venue box office.
15. Where should I park and is parking free? Location : on site Charge : There is a $10 parking charge per car for all special events.
16. Do you have appropriate seating and parking for individuals with medical conditions?
The Lakefront Arena offers all guests an accessible, safe environment for the enjoyment of varied sporting and entertainment events. Our access and special services will allow all guests with disabilities the opportunity to purchase tickets, park and attend an event with ease and enjoyment.
The parking facilities are located in the front of the Box Office Arena adjacent to Franklin Avenue. To gain access to ADA parking, a current disabled placard with a matching identification card is required. Accessible parking spaces have been reserved in the same area and van accessible spaces are also available.
Auto Drop-Off & Pick-Up Areas
During events, our drop-off and pick-up areas are located in the ADA parking lot adjacent to Franklin Avenue.
For guests with wheelchairs, access ramps are located on the ground floor of the facility adjacent to the parking areas. Entry access ramps are available at Ground One (beneath Ramp 1) and/or Ground 4 (Beneath Ramp 4). Please note that event production will determine which entry points are available for an event.
A public elevator serves all of our guests to reach the concourse level of the building. The elevator is equipped with Braille signage, wheelchair accessible keys and sound tones. The elevator is located near Ground One entrance located under Ramp 1.
The Lakefront Arena Box Office is located on the ground floor of the building directly facing Franklin Avenue and is accessible by the sidewalks of the building.
The Lakefront Arena offers accessible seating areas which will accommodate all of its guests. A variety of price ranges exists on a first come first served basis through the facility box office and Ticketmaster.com.
Companion seating in the accessible areas is limited to one companions per accessible seat sold
Level 2 limited mobility is reserved in a balcony section (one step down) which is accessible from the elevator for those patrons who are physically challenged.
Accessible restroom facilities are conveniently located on both levels of the facility at Gates 1, 4 (concourse level) and Ground 1 (ground level).
Sound Enhancement System
The Lakefront Arena offers the use of an FM sound enhancement system as a service to our guests. Receivers can be checked out from the Guest Services counter located between gates 1 and 4 on the concourse. Please note that in exchange for the issuance of the listening device, you will be required to submit identification. Contact an usher for assistance or directions.
Guests who are Hard of Hearing, Deaf, Vision Impaired
Tickets for those who are hearing or vision challenged are available for sale for every event on a limited basis. (Location/availability subject to event production). Please note that Hearing Impaired accommodations with an interpreter require a 10 day advance notice.
EMT’s are on the premises at all major events and their services can be requested through ushers and security guards and any event staff. The First Aid Station is located on the concourse between Gates 2 and 3.
Guests with Service Animals
Trained guide dogs and service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside the Arena with proof of state registration. Please identify such animals to Guest Services Staff upon entry.
17. What items am I not allowed to bring into the event (e.g., bags, coolers, video equipment, outside food and drink, etc.)? The following are restricted items and actions – smoking, professional style cameras (removable lens, 35mm and including iPads or Tablets, etc.), audio recording devices, video recording devices, illegal drugs, flash photography, weapons of any kind, guns, knives, tasers, mace, flash lights, glass items, cans, containers of any kind, fireworks, aerosol cans (including hairspray), political banners, radio scanning / jamming equipment, outside food, beverages, or alcohol, banner poles, laser pointers, spiked jewelry, chains (including those on wallets), backpacks, large bags or purses (nothing larger than 14″ x 14″), glow sticks, objects that may be used as projectiles, moshing or crowd surfing & other items and activities deemed unsafe and a challenge to public safety. Restricted items should be returned to your vehicle for storage. Your cooperation is appreciated. Please check the arena website and signage at the event for updates to this policy.
19. Are pets allowed in the arena? Guide dogs only (the correct answer is no, since guide dogs are not pets)
20. Can I purchase tickets at the door/gate/entrance? Yes,
21. What are your terms and conditions? Ticketmater Terms and conditions can be found here: https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Terms-of-Use?language=en_US
Please note: The City Of New Orleans is currently requiring anyone 12 years of age and older to provide proof of the following: at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or proof of a negative PCR or negative antigen test within 72 hours of venue entry. In addition, masks are required to be worn by everyone ages 2 and older.
22. Is there a way for me to get updates as the event gets closer as well as on the day of the event in case there are weather or traffic delays or other problems that could affect the event? Any known issues will be sent to all Ticketmaster ticket purchasers prior to event, however, checking the arena website is the best place to find updates.